19 April 2009

Membidik Keyword Hotel Lombok

Yups, since this blog put adsense on it, I would like to put relevance hpk about this blog niche: "lombok tourism". That's mean, hotel lombok, hotels in lombok, hotel in lombok should be optimized more for this blog, coz it is the nearest keyword with hpk in this blogs niche.

I planned to looking up some possibilities to came over to the hotels near penujak to offer them some review. For the first time, I would love to made free reviews and both in english and indonesian. But first, I should won the competition for hotel lombok, hotels in lombok, and hotel in lombok keywords.

Should find some dofollow blogs to my links with those anchor text. But keyword hotel lombok should be my top targetted keyword now.
Give me a hand on this if you have some blog to put one way link to this blog with anchor text hotel lombok and lets see what it's going with SERP.
;)